Sunday, March 8, 2009

high school


In my high school days, I rarely created any artwork. All I did was study, read my thick textbooks, complete the given homework and of course, drink coffee to keep me up and going. Most of my high school times are spent on this chair, in front of this study table and under this work lamp from IKEA. Timetable was pasted at eye level to remind me of what I’m supposed to do. I never followed the timetable though. Students in my country are judged on how many A’s they get, the more the better. I think most of Asian countries judge their students that way. We’re very exam-oriented. So, the pressure is pretty ‘fantastic’. Since I don’t know how to paint nor sketch, I snap pictures whenever and wherever I have the opportunity. This is my piece of artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment